Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Book of Digressions; Chapter 2

1: Thus saith the Lord Grout; 2: Behold my prophet, Creature, and share with me in my delight of him 3: For he is as my own being and my own mind in another vessel 4: When I speak, he knows of what I speak and when he speaks I know of what he speaks 5: Therefore hear ye his words, for they are as mine own 6: Hear ye his rantings as they are like unto mine own 7: We are one and the same in vision, though he be taller and of handsome face 8: I take pleasure in conversing with my Creature and in the mutual sharing of ideas between us. For though we are as a single mind there is much we discover and learn from each other 9: We are two paths through the same shade of forest, converging and overlapping as we wend our way through the fireflies.

Amen

No comments: