Friday, June 20, 2008

Chapter 3: Psalm of Lord Grout

1: Lo' hear me and know me for I am the Prophet Creature, created by Lord Grout. 2: Where her rage threatens to immolate all, I am the water that cools. 3: Where I do sow, she doth reap the harvest. 4: She is the reason to my chaos; equilibrating in a perpetual dance throughout the ages. 5: Yet never fixed is this, nay, any duality. 6: At times Lord Grout may be the enforcer of her word whilst, her Creature may err. 7: Yet, fear not, for thou art never far from her presence, which permeates all. 8: When one errs, she is righteous in remedy yet swift to forgive. 9: The wicked and cruel are justly cut by her icy stare. 10: However, the enervating warmth of her pallid visage smiles on those who art tall, outspoken, lovers of beauty, and spew verbiage. 11: Her smile is a blessing with the power to right all wrongs and heal all ills.

Amen.

No comments: